FAQ - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – BestBlinds

How can I order?

You can order any of our customer made blinds online or simply talk to one of our helpful team members using the online chat window.

When can I order?

You can order from the website at any time. Or, again, you can order using our online chat facility.

Is it cheaper to order over the Internet?

Yes, ordering blinds - whether you choose roller blinds, wooden blinds, vertical blinds, roman blinds, thermacell blinds or even our insect screens, the savings are always significant - you can easily be looking hundreds of dollars.

Why is there more than one price?

We offer different prices for our products depending on how fast you need the products delivered to your door step. If you are not in a rush, the Value Price will save you at least 30% off the Standard Prices.

What payment methods can I use to place my order?

We accept all major credit and debit cards, including American Express and also Bank Deposit or Paypal.

Is it safe to give my payment details on the web?

Yes. We encrypt your payment card details using industry standard SSL technology to ensure they are completely safe - we do not have access to your card details nor we keep any information.

If I don't want to pay online what do I do?

you can send an email to sales@bestblinds.co.nz and one of our advisors will be happy to process your order we will send you an email containing an invoice for payment which you can then make a deposit into our bank account.

Do you offer free samples?

Yes, you can order 10 samples completely free of charge, we don't even charge for postage. If you need more than 10 samples there is a small surcharge of $0.50 cents per sample to cover the excess postage & packing.

How will my items be delivered?

Your goods will be delivered by our dedicated carrier service. All deliveries are fully insured and a signature will be required upon delivery. If we try to deliver your order while you are out a card will be left giving details of your local collection point. You can contact this collection point to arrange a new convenient delivery time or call and collect the blinds yourself.

Where can you deliver?

We will deliver to any address within New Zealand as part of our standard delivery service, however some rural areas there will be limitation on sizes depending on the specific carrier of your location, please contact us to find out if we can deliver to your address for the sizes you want.

Can you beat any Price?

Yes we can beat any price given by our competitors if the quote given is for the same product quality and materials, lead time and colour. We will require a copy of the quote given or a link to their website where price and product descriptions is stated.

What is your guarantee?

All Bestblinds window blinds, curtains and insect screens come with a minimum of a 3 years manufacturers warranty. In addition we offer a limited guarantee for a further two years making a total of 5 years (conditions apply).

What do I do if I have a problem with my purchase?

All Bestblinds window blinds, curtains or insect screens are rigorously quality checked prior to dispatch, however in the unlikely event that you experience any problems or your item is faulty, please e-mail us at faults@bestblinds.co.nz or speak to one of our customer services team members. We will promptly assist you, if necessary arrange for repair or a replacement to be sent without delay. 

You may be required to provide us with photos of the flaw or damage on the product.
We recommend all products within one room to be ordered at the same time to avoid variations in production: i.e. product specification, dye lots, etc.

All our fabrics are woven therefore they may contain a natural slubs which is considered natural occurance and not a fault with the fabric.

Are the colours of finished blinds accurate when compared to my computer screen?
The product information and photographs contained in our website are provided for illustrative purposes only, therefore different monitor resolution will affect its aspects.

We strongly recommend that you use our free sample service. All samples are representation of the material only and, as mentioned above, colour variations may occur. Your sample is of course a representation of the product, however due to variance from each dye lot there may be a 10% difference from your sample to the finished product colour. 

Cancellation & Returns

You may cancel your order at any point until such point in time your order has been placed into the production line, usually within 24 hours of order date, sometimes sooner, as every product is custom made to your specific requirements, once made, our products are only suitable to you, therefore cannot be cancelled or returned.

We strongly recommend that you carefully follow our measuring instructions. 

What do you do with my personal information?

We respect your privacy, accordingly under no circumstances we will publish, sell or loan any identifiable information regarding any of our customer to any third party without your express written consent.