FAQ - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – BestBlinds

How can I order?
Order online or speak to one of our helpful sales team using our online chat window.

When can I order?
You can order from the website at any time. Or you can order using our online attendant.

Is it cheaper to order over the Internet?
Yes, ordering online and installing the products yourself can save you hundreds of dollars.

Why is there more than one price?
Currently we offer different prices for our products depending on how quick you want your order, if you are not in a rush Value option will save you 30% off the Standard prices.

What payment methods can I use to place my order?

We accept all major credit and debit cards including American Express and also Bank Deposit.

Is it safe to give my payment details on the web?
Yes. We encrypt your payment card details using industry standard SSL technology to ensure they are
completely safe.

If I don't want to pay online what do I do?
you can send an email to sales@bestblinds.co.nz and one of our advisors will be happy to process your
order we will send you an email containing an invoice for payment which you can then make a deposit into our bank account.

Do you offer free samples?
Yes, you can order 10 samples completely free of charge, we don't even charge for postage. If you need
more than 10 samples there is a charge of 0.50 cents each sample to cover the excess postage & packing.

How will my items be delivered?
Your goods will be delivered by our dedicated carrier service. All deliveries are fully insured and a signature
will be required on delivery. If we try to deliver your order while you are out a card will be left giving details
of your local collection point. You can contact this collection point to arrange a new convenient delivery
time or call and collect the blinds yourself.

Where can you deliver?
We will deliver to any address within New Zealand as part of our standard delivery service, however some Rural areas there will be limitation on sizes depending on the franchise carrier on your location, please contact us to find out if we can deliver to your address for the sizes you want.

Can you beat any Price?

Yes we can beat any price given by our competitors if the quote given is for the same product quality and materials, lead time and colour. We will require a copy of the quote given or a link to their website where price and product descriptions is stated.

What is your guarantee?
All Bestblinds window blinds and curtains come with a minimum of a full years manufacturers warranty. In
addition we offer a limited guarantee for a further two years making a total of 5 years where conditions apply.

What do I do if I have a problem with my purchase?
All Bestblinds window blinds and curtains are rigorously quality checked before dispatch but in the unlikely event
that you experience any problems or your item is faulty please e-mail us at faults@bestblinds.co.nz or speak to one
of our customer service team online. We will promptly deal with your queries and if necessary arrange
for a replacement to be sent without delay. 
You may be required to provide us with photos of the flaw or damage on the product.

We recommend all products to be ordered at the same time to avoid any variations in production. Please also note that all of our fabrics are woven during
their manufacturing process and therefore they may contain a natural slub in the weave of the fabric and this is in no way
considered a fault with the fabric.

Are the colours of finished blinds accurate when compared to my computer screen?

The product information and photographs contained in our website are provided for illustrative purposes only and we cannot warrant they are accurate. We always recommend that you use our free sample service. All samples are representation of the material only and colour variations may occur. We cannot guarantee the finished product you receive will be the exact same colour as the sample you have. The colours can vary up to 10% from batch to batch, so we strongly recommend you order the whole lot of products at once, to decrease the chances of great colour variation from blind to blind.

Cancellation & Returns
You may cancel your order at any point until your order is in production [usually within 24 hours of order
date but it could be sooner] and receive a full refund. As every product is custom made to your precise
requirements, once made, our products are suitable only to you, and therefore cannot be cancelled or
returned. Because of this it is extremely important that you are sure about the product that you want and
also the size you require. We strongly recommend that you double check any measurements and take
advantage of our free sample service to ensure that you order both the correct size and correct design. 

What do you do with my personal information?
We respect your privacy. Accordingly we do not sell, rent or loan any identifiable information regarding our
customers to any third party without your consent.